Friday, July 12, 2013

Never too many Thank You's

Good Morning.

I had an epiphany this morning.  We don't tell each other thank you enough.  I was coming out of the store this morning and a gentleman was entering.  He stepped out of the way and held the door.  I said thank you.  He looked at me like I had said something rude.  I think he was shocked because those are two words we seldom say anymore.  We need to say them more.  This man didn't have to hold the door for me.  He could have continued walking and let the door close (like so many others would have done).

So today I say, thank you.  Thank you for taking time to read my blog, follow my blog, be my friend and just share a part of your day with me.  Thank you.

For today's card, I used an image from Squigglefly and a sentiment from TLC Creations.


I hope you have a great day.  Take care.

Challenges entered:
Squigglefly - Thank you
Jellypark - Give Thanks


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




9 comments:

  1. So very adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. I love the pinks and that flower you chose. Thank YOU for sharing it. and thanks for joining in with us at Squigglefly this week. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right on saying Thank-you - we all need to do it more. Your card is fabulous - great image and colors. Thanks so much for joining us in the Squigglefly challenge! - Nancy (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and delicate thank you card. Love it! Great moment in the store with the man. I too say thank you when a man opens the door on such rare occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card.. thanks for joining Squigglefly this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your beautiful card in the Squigglefly challenge last week and congrats on your win!!!! You are so right - we don't say thank you enough!! Have a wonderful day! Hope to see you play along with your new image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you Lawren...not enough acknowledgement for thanks! Super pretty card and I of course love the TLC sentiment! Thanks for playing @ Jellypark Friends
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. I love the color scheme. thanks for playing with us at Jellypark Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete